Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Proud Mom!


Our son, Adam is a grad student at Boston University.  He is studying trumpet performance.  


Adam's gift for music doesn't stop with the trumpet...he also has a beautiful tenor voice--that most people hear at weddings or bars in Dallas. 




However, this summer he put together about 9 or 10 songs he has written, music and lyrics and headed out to Colorado to Rocky Mountain Recording Studio--each time taking a good buddy to accompany his music. He has also had a great friend help with building and updating his AJ Adams website--he is blessed with great friends-- www.ajadamsmusic.com




Well, up until this week, I had only heard bits and pieces of the CD.  I have yet to hear any song all the way through...until now...


I hope you will take a listen!  
I can't wait to hear the rest of the CD!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XCctUx2s84


I Lasso being a proud mom!  

No comments: